It’s Your Home – It’s Our Specialty!
The closing of a real estate transaction requires the culmination of a number of professionals working together in unison. From the buyers and sellers to the lender and the real estate professionals, at B. Bronson Tabler, P.A., we place a heavy emphasis on personal service and attention to each of these components, with a commitment to meet or exceed the expectations of each of the parties involved in a closing transaction. We take pride in that commitment to you, and we recognize that the home or commercial site you are buying or selling is your number one priority, and we make it ours. Whether you are looking for residential, commercial, lender closing/settlement services, or other real estate legal services, the staff at B. Bronson Tabler, P.A., would be honored to have the opportunity to be of service to you.
Documentation regarding our Certification
- ALTA Best Practices Certification Package – (Includes all of the documents below in one file)
- PYA ALTA Assessment Procedures and Summary of Findings – Details of Specific Assessment Procedures performed during the Certification process as well as specific findings pursuant to each Best Practices Pillar of Assessment;
- American Land Title Association (ALTA)
- Best Practices Certification Documents – Details the purpose and value of the ALTA Best Practices Assessment Procedures; and
- PYA Certification Verification & Certification Status Site